First reason is it is something we can show our ability. So it is sometime easy for us to get job if we have a degree.
Second reason is that getting degree means our effort. if we do not study, it might be difficult to have a degree. So it can show that we have been improved.
But I think getting a degree is not necessary important. If we try hard after we start working. We can still learn and put effort to improve our skill.
It always depends on our motivation.
I like the idea that degree may not be necessary, but it is useful to show your ability.
返信削除I agree. Having a degree probably helps you a lot, but I don't think it's always important, either.
返信削除Yuri, Thank you for your comment! Yes it is still quite important for us to get job.
返信削除Yuka, Thank you for your comment! Yes I hope it is not the first thing to look at people to judge.
I agree with you. It is most important point to get job, If we have good degree we will get high salary, I think.
返信削除Agree. So sometimes degree is not important but it shows your ability.
返信削除Nao and Sao, Thank you foryour comments!
返信削除I am not sure about the reality but our image is still like this.