2014年5月22日木曜日
Is marriage necessary or important?
I think it is good idea to live together before marriage because couple can see each other's life style and get used to it. I heard that in many cases, the relationship between couple or friend get worse as living together even they are really good friend or couple. It is because their life style is different as living different family so there might be something they won't like. When they started see bad points as living together, some might brake up. So I think it is good to stay together and it is not necessary to get marriage if they do not want to because it is their comfortable style to be together. But still, sometime it is hard to have children if the couple didn't get marriage. Maybe, children will get confused, so it is not necessary or something important but good to be family.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
That's a good point. They should see if they can live together before marriage. It's probably more difficult if they decide they can't be a good married couple and want to break up after they get married.
返信削除