2013年11月7日木曜日

Is tourism good or bad for the planet?


I would say that tourism id bad for the planet. I think it gives more damage to the environment.
Most of famous tourist spot is in developed country because I think it is important to have good trannpotation system or place to stay like a hotel. We need a lot of process to develop them like resources, construction work. And these process would have some environmental problem such as air pollution. For example, organizing the rord will be helpful for people to transport. But it also means that more cars will be the road. Also bringing in lots of people to the country means we need more energy to use the electricity. And one more thing which is bad for environment is that there are a lot of garbage in some tourist spot like Mt. Fuji. There are many people also means many garbage. It is bad for the view of environment and also for the pollutions. But I would say we can change the bad points of tourism for environment. It is up to us!!

2 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  2. Yumiko-san, I agree with you. People love to travel, however, they say that the exhaust from the airplanes pollute the air the MOST. Traveling is fun for everyone but not many people realize this fact. Miyuki

    返信削除