I think the great point of Japan as a tourist destination is good transpotation and clean environment. We can go almost everywhere in Japan by public transpotation easily specially to tourist spot. Also strees are pretty much clean because Japan organizes the system well.
But on other hand I would say if Japanese people can speak more English or they have more English system -like a sign it will have a effect for tourism and bring lot of people. There is not a lot of people who can speak English fluently or maybe the do not have a confident. But I know most of people are really welcome to tourist and they want to communicate with them. So I think if Japanese people can have confident to talk in English, they can help tourist when they need help, and have more cultural exchange. Also I heard some foreigner have hard time to read the sign if it is only in Japanese. So I think improving these things will make the tourist have more fun during they are staying in Japan.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿